- Curbside delivery is available
- Masks must be worn inside our locations and in outdoor areas where it's not possible to maintain physical distancing
- Hand sanitizer is available at all locations
- Maintain a 6 ft. distance between individuals
- Vendor & guest visits are suspended until further notice, unless prior approval is given.
- Milby staff is available for video meetings.
- Masks/face coverings must be worn in all common areas
- Hand sanitize or wash your hands frequently
- Maintain a 6 ft. distance between employees
- Clean your workstation often
- Avoid delivery signatures & exchange of pens
- Avoid using someone else's phone or computer equipment, except where necessary
- Do not bring in sharable food, we know it's hard during this Holiday Season but it's necessary. Individually packaged treats are acceptable.
- Out-of-State travel - we strongly advise you to avoid traveling to states with positivity rates of 10% or higher. Anyone traveling from these states and returning to work should quarantine or get tested and speak to their supervisor, unless the travel is restricted to your own company vehicle and it's business-related.
- Avoid work meetings of 5 or more people.
- Avoid social gatherings of more than 10 people.
- If you have contact with someone that tested positive for the virus recently, contact your supervisor.
- If you have any covid-like symptoms please stay home. Take the health assessment below and contact your supervisor. You may be asked to contact a health professional, if you haven't already done so.
Thank you for complying with our company guidelines, we want everyone to remain safe and healthy!
- CDC COVID Data Tracker
- Latest on Coronavirus Symptoms
- State & Territorial Health Department Websites
Directory of Local Health Department Websites - For example if you look in Maryland (or zipcode 21122), you'll find Anne Arundel Co. Health Department's website, which lists the locations for drive up testing.